Pink Clay Mask, 50g
MIDZ BEST BITS
- Purity Natural Beauty Clay mask is plastic free.
- Plantable outer packaging that will grow in to plants or flowers.
- 100% plastic free.
- Zero waste.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Chemical free.
Introducing Purity Natural Beauty Pink Clay Mask to detoxify and brighten the dullest of skin. If you have oily skin a Clay mask should be a staple in your skincare routine. The clay has the ability to soak up oil and excess sebum, the culprits responsible for blemishes and breakouts.
Never let a clay mask dry! ‘What’ I can hear you say! ‘that’s the most satisfying part!’ There are 3 stages when applying a face mask.
1. The wet phase – when your mask is doing the most work, your thirsty skin will be drinking in all those minerals.
2. The start of the dry stage – Your blood flow is being stimulated and you should feel a slight tightness.
3. The dry stage – Do not, I repeat do not let your mask dry completely. When you start to see it dry (areas will appear lighter) its time to rinse before it steals all your moisture, leaving your skin dehydrated and blotchy.
My top rated Ingredients and benefits
Pink clay, draws out impurities, pollutants and toxins removing oils that clog up pores. Rich in silica to improve cell renewal, your skin will appear more youthful.
Please note: This item will arrive separately if making multiple purchases.
HOW TO USE ▾
After cleansing skin, using a brush apply an even layer. Wait 10-15 minutes or when you start to see parts dry. Do not let the mask completely dry. Rinse and pat dry. Apply a moisturiser suitable for your skin type.
Aqua, Green Illite Clay, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus, Glycerine, Olea Europaea Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Illite, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Stearic acid, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit
Extract, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Litsea Cubeba, Jasminum Officinale, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol
Outer packaging: When you no longer need the outer packaging, plant in a pot of soil. Water daily. Watch it grow into either a plant, flowers or herbs. I absolutely love their decision to use plantable packaging.
Glass jar and aluminium screw lid, 100% recyclable.
Contains an EPE liner (inside the lid) – remove before recycling.