Natural Bottle Brush
MIDZ BEST BITS
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified recycled Rubber tree’s grown in a plantation and at the end of their life replanted and the wood used for our brush handles.
- All of our products and their packaging and shipping materials are 100% Plastic Free, this includes labels and tape.
- Effectively removes leftover residues, Contains no plastic or toxic chemicals.
- Designed to get into hard to reach places, Naturally antibacterial.
- Biodegradable, Sustainable.
Great multipurpose bottle brush for cleaning baby bottles, wine glasses and reusable drinking bottles.
Simple and effective design delivers precision cleaning capabilities.
Our handles are made from FSC accredited timber and are in line with our environmental core values.
Note: Test all surfaces for scratching, although our products are marketed as non scratch some soft or low quality plastics have been known to scratch easily.
We do not take responsibility if a surface is effected and we have tested 1000’s of surfaces which are known to be safe.
Lucas Eyre, Crystal King and Flavio Souza are the brainchilds behind EcoCocoNut.
The company was created to give people the opportunity to choose biodegradable and sustainable coconut based products over plastic.
They believe the next generation cares about the future of our environment.
All coconuts are sustainably sourced from Sri Lanka.
100% Plastic Free, Cardboard, fully recyclable packaging