Natural Dish Brush
MIDZ BEST BITS
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified recycled Rubber tree’s grown in a plantation and at the end of their life replanted and the wood used for our brush handles.
- All of our products and their packaging and shipping materials are 100% Plastic Free, this includes labels and tape.
- Cuts through tough grease and is safe on non-stick fry pans.
- Non Scratch.
- Designed to get into hard to reach places.
- Easily removes moldNaturally Antibacterial.
- Free from toxic chemicals.
- Biodegradable & Sustainable.
The economical choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
A biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose cleaning brush that has been designed to bring sustainable style to your kitchen, with the functionality to deliver a superior clean.
Our handles are made from FSC accredited timber and are in line with our environmental core values.
Note: Test all surfaces for scratching, although our products are marketed as non scratch some soft or low quality plastics have been known to scratch easily.
We do not take responsibility if a surface is effected and we have tested 1000’s of surfaces which are known to be safe.
Lucas Eyre, Crystal King and Flavio Souza are the brainchilds behind EcoCocoNut.
The company was created to give people the opportunity to choose biodegradable and sustainable coconut based products over plastic.
They believe the next generation cares about the future of our environment.
All coconuts are sustainably sourced from Sri Lanka.
100% Plastic Free, Cardboard, fully recyclable packaging