Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges
MIDZ BEST BITS
- Pack of 2
- I’m 100% biodegradable and made from wood pulp.
- Use me in your kitchen or bathroom.
- My measurements are 115 (l) x 65 (w) x 30 (h) mm.
- I come as a pair and can absorb 10x my weight.
- You won’t find any plastic in me or my packaging.
Fully biodegradable, you can either bury them in the garden or compost them or if your local councils collect food waste, simply pop them in the caddy for disposal.
Meet Rishi and Pawan, the Co Founders of Zero Waste Club. The two friends wanted to create beautiful, eco products whilst being ethical and transparent. Many of the materials they use, like moso bamboo originates from China. This is also where the factories are that produce their products, they ensure that all staff are paid above the minimum wage and no plastics are used in production.
HOW TO USE▾
Use me to wipe down spillages, kitchen surfaces, bathroom surfaces and even do the polishing! Then pop me in the ash at 60 degrees and reuse.
100% biodegradable wood pulp (plant cellulose).
Comes in a 100% recycled unbleached Kraft box, printed with Soy Ink, which is 100% recyclable.